Thursday, September 8, 2011

Bring on the shots

Okay, so today's appointment didn't do much for me to figure out what is in store for me for my torn rotator cuff, but I did find out it was a 5mm tear.  While that doesn't tell me much, I do know that being able to see the MRI films would have helped a lot more.  The doctor wasn't able to view them so he is going to start me with a shot in the glenohumeral joint and did some X-rays today.  He did say the report said the lesion was inactive but sounds like it is still there.  Not sure what relevance that has, but will know more once he sees the MRI films.   So tomorrow morning I get the shot, and PT will start soon.  Hopefully that is all I will need for now.   But, I have a hunch the battle is not over.  Stay tuned, more to come.

Support my ride in the Bike to Beat Cancer - only $320 away from my goal

No comments:

Post a Comment