Thursday, June 23, 2011

Fun in Orlando

Man, time is flying by.  All is still going well, and pretty soon it will be time for my next maintenance treatment.  I had a blast in Orlando with my friends Marcia, John, and Kelsey.  Got to spend two days at Universal and LOVED LOVED LOVED the World of Harry Potter!!!  The Forbidden Journey just couldn't get any better.  4 days of the AAU Girls Jr. National Championship volleyball action.  What a blast.  My friends daughter Kelsey made the All Stars, one of eleven out of 275+ participants.  Awesome!!!

Tonight I biked 21 miles to continue training for the Bike to Beat Cancer ride in September.  I am tired let me tell you.  But a great ride tonight, just had a hard time on the hills.  Saturday there is a big ride and hope to make it even further then.  Please don't forget to support my ride and sponsor me :)

Bike to Beat Cancer, support my ride!!

No comments:

Post a Comment