Friday, June 10, 2011

Time to get away and relax

Today I will be heading to Orlando, FL with some friends for 9 days of relaxation.  For 3 of the days, we will be visiting Universal Studios, including Harry Potter World, which I am very excited about.  Definitely a much needed get away and hopefully time to rest up and relax.  I have several fruity drinks in mind!   


All has been going well for me, no issues, just trying to keep moving in the right direction.  Definitely enjoying the positive results.  Very excited for September to get here so I can do the Bike to Beat Cancer ride, and have been doing some rides to get ready.  Definitely looking forward to it, and maybe see some friendly faces out to support me. :)


If you would like to support my ride for this great cause, click the below link and donate.


Bike to Beat Cancer - Support my Ride for this Cause!


In a recent portrait project, Nick Folino took this photo for me with a biking theme. :)





1 comment:

  1. Have a safe trip and I'll see ya when you get back! :)

    ReplyDelete