Tuesday, November 13, 2012

What will the ultrasound show?

So I called the oncologist today.  Haven't been feeling up to par the last few days, and had some discomfort when chewing and moving my tongue around.  Naturally, when you feel bad you start feeling around and since the mouth was a little uncomfortable, I was feeling in the glands and all, and discovered a lump around the adam's apple.  Never noticed that before, so kinda didn't know what to think, and called to discuss with my great team at Louisville Oncology.   So, I find out they are going to do an ultrasound to get some more information.  I asked if this was the hotspot from the PET scan, and I found out that yes this was the spot.  So wow, first time I have been able to feel a lump, not real sure what to think about it.  All I know is some symptoms don't seem right, and not feeling that great, so time to check it all out.  Here we go!

2 comments: