Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Anyone can give up........

The past 3 months have put a damper on my photography passion, whether by means of pain, or lack of inspiration.  Tonight I took a night off and went to a photography seminar that I hoped would re-energize me and foster some creativity to jump start me.  :)  I had no idea.  The Power of Passion by Sandy Puc' and Jerry Ghionis was quite amazing.  A great seminar and sometime caught my attention in the form of a quote that just sums it ALL up.


Anyone can give up, it is the easiest thing to do.  But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.
 - unknown

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you benefitted so much from the seminar. I really like the quote also. I will be adding it to my loved quotes and posting it in my room :)
    Stay strong and positive. love you!
    Molli

    ReplyDelete