Thursday, February 10, 2011

One more day

So I didn't sleep that well, the pain in my right shoulder hurt no matter which way I laid.  I did my best and had to get some ibuprofen about 4am.  Go figure, when I woke up, the pain subsided.  Why can't it let me sleep at night.  But that's how it seems to happen.

Oh the anticipation of getting the results to the mystery of what is going on inside of my body.  You never really know what reaction you will have, and you don't know what the news will be until it is given.  So tonight, after a bit of thought, I am relatively calm.  The day is almost here.  Will I be told I have cancer?  Very soon I will know.  But I am ready to hear the results.

An old song stated one step up and two steps back.  Tomorrow, I take one step back and two steps forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment