Thursday, February 17, 2011

Squishy Squishy Squishy

Today was the 2-D echo which was of the heart. It was pretty neat I have to admit. Seeing the valves open and close was interesting. Then she turned on the sound. A lot of squishy going on. First time for everything!!

So last night I took the night off, but I didn't know I was gonna run a 101 temp. So about 1:30 in the morning I found that the pool of sweat made me feel better but definitely made sleeping hard. :) I got some sleep but definitely not enough.

Tonight is my last chance to gather my thoughts before seeing my oncologist tomorrow at 10:30. I do know one thing for sure, and that is that I am about tired of this shoulder pain. :)  It will all work out very soon!

I have such a huge support group I can't thank you enough for the prayers and selfless offerings. I am ready to begin the kick butt stage of this journey.

iBelieve!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck Today!!!!
    WE ALL are pulling for you Buddy!!!!

    Tim

    ReplyDelete